PRAY FOR ITA
Pray for the French-language LMC, or the PLM, taking place in Côte d’Ivoire, 1-13 October 2023.
Pray for the English language LMC taking place in Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1-13 October 2023.
Pray for the 2023 ITA Council and Staff meeting taking place in Bangkok, Thailand 16-20 October 2023.
Pray for the English language LMC taking place in Lusaka, Zambia, 5-18 November 2023.
Pray for the development and launching of the Life Management Matters Course (LMM), the fourth of the LMC Online Courses, starting 15 November 2023.
Thank the Lord for the virtual LMC trainer training course (“VTD“) that took place 10 August to 14 September, 2023!
Please pray with us as we are asking the Lord to help us raise up a new generation of committed, passionate, competent LMC trainers, both for online and residential training.
Thank the Lord for the LMC took place in Davao City, Philippines, 18-28 June.
Thank the Lord for the course that took place El Salvador (Spanish), 15-26 May.
Thank the Lord for the virtual Chinese Relationship Matters Course that took place 17 May – 21 June, 2023.
Thank the Lord with us for the completion of two LMC Online Courses in the first part of 2023:
- The Communications Matters Course, or CMC, that took place from January 19 through March 16, 2023.
- The sixth Relationship Matters Course, or RMC that took place February 1 through March 8, 2023.
Please pray for the ITA Management Team as we pray and make plans for 2023 and 2024.
Thank the Lord for the ITA Board and pray as they oversee the work of ITA.
Please pray for the Lord to impress on the hearts of His people to donate to ITA to finish 2023 well!
Please pray for the partnership ITA has with Center for Leadership & Cultural Intelligence, Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. Dr. Sharon Ng Ward has completed her PhD studying the LMC. The faculty has decided to continue studying the cross cultural leadership training via the PhD studies of yet another student in their program.
THANK God with us for His provisions for ITA/LMC! HE has been faithful in providing for our financial needs in the past! Please pray for God to impress upon the hearts of His people to give to ITA to supply the financial needs for 2023.
Pray for ITA’s language initiatives:
- Pray for the Spanish LMC (CLI): Pray for Lety Cruz (Mexico) who serves as ITA’s Spanish language coordinator. .
- Pray for the French LMC (PLM): Pray for Allan Soudrain who leads our French training. Pray that God will raise up more African trainers.
- Pray for the Chinese LMC efforts: Praise the Lord and pray for Sharon Chai Flath-Vignali, organising and working to establish the team of Chinese-speaking trainers. Pray that God will encourage these trainers and participants to move this project forward to bless, encourage and energise Chinese leaders around the world.
Pray for ITA’s Management Team:
- Pray for Jeff Turnbough. Pray for Jeff and Susana Turnbough. Jeff is the CEO of the International Training Alliance and the ITA Executive Team. Ask God to give him His vision for the future of ITA, with the ability to effectively communicate this vision and wisdom to implement it.
- Pray for Crispus Christian. Crispus serves as ITA’s operations administrator. He also is the pastor of a CMA church in Mumbai. Pray for his wife Silvana.
- Pray for Londa Amundson. Londa works with trainer development. Pray for her and her husband Dick, who leads Tentmakers, an ITA partner.
- Pray for Jake Lapp. Jake serves as the ITA Chief Financial Officer (CFO). He does this as a volunteer, and in addition to his full-time role with the Evangelical Commission for Financial Accountability (ECFA). Thank God for his vital role with ITA, for God to give him special grace and strength, for his family, and for time for relaxation.
- Pray for Lynn Rees. Lynn serves as the Coordinator of ITA Online Training. Pray for Lynn as she works together with other senior ITA trainers to adapt the leadership skills of the residential Leadership Matters Course for online or virtual training.
Pray for much needed help for ITA: Please pray that God will supply people passionate about leadership development to help with the tasks needed to continue the ministry of training leaders around the world. See the current needs HERE.
Pray for God’s leadership for the future of ITA: As we set up teams in different countries and for different languages, we ask for God to guide and lead us. We thank Him for all He has done already, and for those who helped in the process. Philippians 1:9-11