We need help!
The work involved in making the Leadership Matters Course happen around the world is multi-faceted! There are different jobs behind the scenes and in the actual training that take hours, days, weeks, months and even years to produce.
Are YOU interested in partnering with ITA?
What kinds of help do we need?
- Follow-On Coordinator. We need an experienced leader who is both knowledgeable and passionate about our LMC training to follow up with alumni. This can be done from your current location.
- Word Processor. We need someone with excellent skills in word processing to help maintain our course materials. This can be done from your current location.
- Correspondence. We need someone to help with our email correspondence with trainers and alumni. This can be done from your current location.
- Logistics. We need help with logistics in the preparation of courses in different parts of the world.
- Fund Raiser and Promotion. We need someone to dedicate significant time to making the ministry of ITA known along with a clear invitation for donors to partner with us. This can be done from your current location.
- Grant Writer. We could use someone with the ability to search, investigate, write and follow-up with potential foundations around the world. This can be done from your current location.
Note: All workers with ITA are volunteers and/or come with their own financial support. This is because we are a non-profit, faith-based entity, relying entirely on the generous donations of our partners. If you are interested in helping, we truly believe God will make a way for you to do this.
For more information, contact ITA CEO Jeff Turnbough.