Thank you for taking time to visit our ITA website!
Martin de Lange, an OM missionary from South Africa, participated in ITA training 14 years ago. It changed his life and ministry, helping him organise his team to start a new business as mission, launch literature distribution points, and plant four churches in Turkey. Martin is one of 3,000 missionaries and national leaders who have benefitted from ITA training.
Dennis Jackson, executive director of Global Partners, took ITA training in 2009 in the UK. Since that time, this training has impacted the entire mission organisation, giving their leaders a common language to energise their efforts for more effective service. Like Global Partners, 190 mission agencies have sent leaders to ITA courses.
ITA exists to provide transformational training for leaders on mission globally. A growing partnership of mission and training organisations, it provides a ministry to frontline missionaries and national workers that no other organisation is doing. ITA gives transferrable tools and practical skills to leaders, with minimal cost to them, that increase their level of effectiveness to lead and train others.
The Leadership Matters Course (or LMC), ITA’s flagship training that we have offered in 40 nations, is more than another course on leadership, it is an experience that changes life perspectives, creating a fresh approach to leadership. We have completed over 100 LMCs and 190 different organisations have sent leaders to these courses.
Our prayer is that the global Church will be better equipped to more effectively advance God’s Kingdom, so that all peoples have the opportunity to hear the Gospel.
Many more leaders around the world need the encouragement that a LMC experience can give them, not to mention the practical tools that can help with life and ministry.
The COVID-19 global pandemic has majorly impacted our ability to continuing offering our training as we have for the past 25 years. (Follow our COVID Updates HERE.) Yet, we believe the need to reach leaders with our training continues to exist. For this reason, we have launched LMC Online. This virtual adaptation of our Leadership Matters Course consists of four different courses:
- Relationship Matters Course (RMC)
- Working Together Matters (WTM)
- Communications Matters Course (CMC)
- Life Management Matters (LMM)
Our prayer is that once we are able to continue our residential training safely, we will do so. Our prayer is that in the future we will continue residential and online training for emerging Kingdom leaders on every continent.
Join us …
As a participant
- Visit the LMC Registration page to find for the most convenient course for you to see for yourself what LMC is all about!
As a partner
- PRAY for ITA!
- SPONSOR an emerging leader somewhere in the world today! Many leaders want to benefit from this training, but are unable to do so because of finances.
- Send the leaders of your church or organisation to LMC. In cooperation with our alliance partners, we continually offer training events: follow the schedule for LMC Online and residential LMCs here.
As an organisation
- Your organisation can become a member of ITA, either as an affiliate or as a full partner. There is no financial commitment; yet there are many many benefits for your organisation, and for the Kingdom. Contact me to discuss this in more detail.
For the extension of HIS Kingdom globally,
Jeff and Susana Turnbough